Mar 26, 2010

Polymer Clay Beach Pebbles for Peter Pan

I'm back into full swing with my polymer clay beach pebbles. The last couple of days were spent making pebbles in different colours and sizes. Some my pebbles are going to be used in J.M Barrie's "Peter Pan in San Francisco" by Threesixty Degrees . Check out this LINK there is a short movie clip there. Reminds me of Cirque du Soleil. Wish I could see the show!

Peter Pan will open April 27th, making its debut on the Embarcadero across the street from the Ferry Building. The show was a huge success at Kensington Park in London last summer. The stage is very unique because with all the flying, Peter Pan and cast need more than just a standard stage. Enter the round, state of the art theatre, a 360-degree pavilion, which seats 1350 people. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that show looks amazing! Congrats on getting your pebbles into the show!

Lyssa said...

I saw Peter Pan 360 in Boston for my college graduation present! Let me tell you, it was FANTASTIC. I love Cirque as well, and the mermaids doing the spanish web was totally sweet. Not to mention all the flying! Totally worth the drive! (we drove from North Carolina...)

Congrats on getting your pebbles into such an superb show!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...