Jul 20, 2010

Polymer Clay Flowers - a project and technique

I've published my newest polymer clay tutorial. Actually there are two versions, one with the Batik and Shimmer technique, the other with just the project. You can choose one or the other. All of these are available in my ArtFire shop and will be soon in Etsy also. Those familiar with my tutorials know they are comprehensive and easy to follow. I put my heart and soul into the photography and instruction. I hope you will be pleased with these.

The tutorial is for the technique and  project for Batik and Shimmer, Flowers, Pendants, Pins and Bails (long title which is reflected in 28 pages of instructions with 84 photographs). It is available for $12.


The project alone is Flowers, Pendants, Pins and Bails and consists of 20 pages of instruction). It's available for $5


And if you wish to purchase only the technique for "Batik and Shimmer" it is $7 and 11 pages of instruction and includes tips and tricks just like my other tutorials.


Happy Claying!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...