Jul 29, 2010

Not just polymer clay...

Facebook would ask "What's on your mind" and my answer is "not just polymer clay". I work in a few different media and more often than not will combine those with polymer clay, but this past week I decided to use some of my many strands of semiprecious stones. For the past year I've made these with recycled glass beads, but my colour stash on those has diminished greatly.
Here are a few things I've been working on...My Picasso Pendants...this one here measures more than 5 inches tall (Sold)
Knit Copper with Amethyst and Hematite...



and of course much more...I'll take more photos when it's lighter out. Our summer here has been unusually cool and dark.

4 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Just wanted to pop by and see how you're doing. Love the pendant Tina! Has a very Earthy feel to it. The knit copper, amethyst and hematite set is stunning! One day I will add more beading to my work. If I can ever drag myself away from polymer clay for a moment or two. :-)

Beadcomber said...

Hard to do, isn't it Cindy...I look over to my desk on the right...all clay and then I look at my crochet and you can guess what the next pieces will be, lol

Healing Woman said...

This is one I'd definitely wear..great!

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

wow, these are beautiful! My mom just bought me some of your knitting stitch markers for my birthday and they had your blog address on the little card. I'm so glad I found you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...