Jan 6, 2009

Polymer Clay Vessel and Holder stands

Am glad that my CD polymer clay tutorial, on using old CD's and making leg stands, inspired at least a couple of people in different ways.

Vanessa
made this nifty lidded vessel with very nice Mokume Gane. Love the colour combo for this mokume gane!



The curly legs and top give this box a very nice appearance and can't help when I say it has a "Dr Seuss" feel to it. It must be the curl on top!



Moyra aka "Radically Riley" made this candle holder with transfer mini tarot cards along the CD, then added curly legs, sideways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina

Wow it is pretty neat to go to your bog and seem my vessel on your site. When I first showed my husband the finished vessel he smiled and said it look Seuss like.

Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...