Jan 23, 2009

Workshops, lessons and PhotoEZ

Am working on putting together some kits for my upcoming workshop at Horizons 2009 next month. Besides providing materials such as beads, templates, artwork and a little surprise 'gizmo' that I created, am getting quite excited about teaching because I just got word from EZScreenPrint that they will help sponsor me with some much needed supplies!

Students will have to wait and see, but I am thankful to EZScreenPrint for their generosity! And if "you" want to benefit from their generosity, check out their website because they have some awesome sales happening right NOW!

For those that aren't familiar with the material, it is an ideal screen printing material. It can be used on many types of materials, such as ceramics, fabric, paper, and polymer clay. I know when most of us think about screen printing, we imagine these hard to use, messy and expensive tools, but not so with PhotoEZ. That is where the EZ part comes in....ease or easy!

Check out the videos that Christopher Avalos posted on YouTube. The first tutorial shows you how to create an image on your computer, the second one how to create the screen, and the third, how to print with the screen. I can tell you that it only takes me about 40 minutes from printing artwork to having a finished screen ready for my polymer clay.
Here is my own tutorial (free) on how to achieve templates for screens....made on your computer from 'dingbat fonts'.

I must explore this material for scrapbooking next.



2 comments:

Gardens Of Utopia said...

Ooo so pretty. Love these :D

LindaG said...

Tina, I love your designs here - they are so very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...