Nov 27, 2012

‘Tis the Season…

…and I’m having a jolly time creating for this weekend’s Community Christmas Craft Fair. This weeks creative process includes some Ornaments and these fit right in with my usual ocean theme.
Polymer clay Christmas Ornament
I especially like the Starfish…the background is sand and the photo doesn’t do it justice because it actually sparkles. Too bad I only had 3 balls left. Perhaps I should recycle some light bulbs…
Starfish Ornament
I also made a few compact mirrors and business card holders…
Compact Mirrors and business card holder
And I might as well show you some of the Owl pins I’m working on. I’m using various techniques on these and will make a range of colors. I still need to inlay sparkly stones into their chests. Perhaps you have noticed…Owls are so popular this season.
Polymer clay Owl pins

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh to live in your community. The compacts are sooooo exciting. The one up top is killer good. I'd buy that in a second. My favourite ornament (though we are not supposed to chose between our children) is the green one. It has such a neat ancient feel to it.
I am just loving what you are doing. Great stuff.
Christmas hugs, Deb

Renata said...

Owls are so cute!

Vanessa said...

The ornaments are wonderful, great wet coast spin on them. The owls are wonderful too I like the ears!

Karen Williams said...

Oh, I love the green ornament! It reminds me of an old diver's bell and I love the encrustations!

I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat! Would you be willing to ship?

vancouverpolyclayers said...

I like them all Tina but have to get on the bandwagon and say the owls are also my favorite.
They remind me of little men in suits.

Beadcomber said...

I ship! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...