Feb 20, 2013

New Tutorial - Ammolite, Batik Veneers and more

Am happy to announce that my latest tutorial is finally finished. I know some of you have been waiting on this one for some time. Thanks for being so patient!
Ammolite Crackle
This one is packed…24 pages and almost 100 photos. I couldn’t decide on an appropriate ‘short’ title since this tutorial is so packed with techniques, tips and more.
If you're not familiar with Ammolite, it is one of the most wonderful gems, full of flash and fire and just about any color you can think of. It is the fossilized shell of the extinct sea creature Ammonite.
I've divided this tutorial into different sections. You will learn to make:
1. Crackle and Batik Pattern Veneers (a part of
the Batik & Shimmer technique)
2. "New Crackle" technique (one method)
3. Faux Ammolite
4. Uniform color or metallic edging for veneers
5. Faux Bone and Raku Pendants
6. Texturing front and back of pendants
7. 3 styles of polymer clay Bails
8. Bezels for embedding tiny stones or chips of
clay
9. Variations of veneers and pendants
10. Tips and much more.
The Tutorial can be found in my Etsy and Zibbet shops.

2 comments:

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

I was the first one to buy this tutorial and I'm happy I was. It is really great and has tons of great information in it. Hope to try it this weekend. Thanks Tina, another great tutorial, Keep them Coming.

Eva Mari said...

Just bought the sea glass one and this one will be on my to buy list! Wonderful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...