Aug 31, 2011

My newest addition

There once was a day when a brayer and my hands were all I had to condition my polymer clay, but I think I can speak for most of us when I say that I very much appreciate my pasta machine and don’t think I could ever do without one now (and I even have a motor on the way thanks to my clay friends)
And speaking of one of my friends, Barb Alexander, she has some very cool jewellery just for us clay enthusiasts.  I just couldn’t resist and had to buy one of these adorable pendants. They are really solid or thick sterling silver. Enough talk… here are some photos from Barb and a video I shot, so you can see for yourself!
Silver Pasta Machine Pendant 4Pasta Machine & Clay Block Earrings 1

1-866-658-2612 or barb@batikbutik.com
Above is the toll free number if you want one of these or you can email Barb. I think there are limited numbers available. Earrings are $45 and consist of a pasta machine and a block of clay. Pendants are $35. They come in a beautiful  gift box. Shipping to the US is $6, but more in Canada.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, it's so sweet :)

Unknown said...

That little pasta machine is so cute! I'd be lost without my full size version - I don't think I'd be able to use polymer clay at all, I'd love a motor for it.

Zu said...

Fantastic!

Janie said...

Holy cow, a miniature pasta machine! And with a handle that doesn't fall out, lol. I wonder how many of us would be tempted to put a little piece of clay in there...

VioletM said...

Oh, I so would Janie! :D Love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...