Apr 10, 2011

Polymer clay and pearls

It is so very nice to have one of my more substantial pieces 'Chrysocolla and Pearl Necklace'  included in a Collection on ArtFire. This one is all about

Contemporary Pearl and Silver Jewelry




Polymer clay, stones and pearls can be fired together. Today while visiting the local Gallery, someone had just commented that my Jewelry reminded them of something out of 'Lord of the Rings'. I'm flattered and yes, some of my work does get influenced by certain movies, legends, mythical as well as the historic and mysterious...



2 comments:

Lupe Meter said...

I too love stones and pearls with polymer clay. Your necklace and ring featured in the collections are stunning, Tina!

PolymerClayTutor said...

What a gorgeous piece Tina, congratulations on being featured in this collection! I think it has an Olde World look to it. I could see you wearing it at one of those Renaissance Faires, where everyone bows and calls you "mi lady'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...