Nov 17, 2009

Imitative Beach Pebble Tutorial - Series 3

I've finally finished part 3 of the Imitative Beach Pebble Tutorial. Use Polymer Clay to imitate Epidote , Lava and Pumice stones.


 $16 (IBP-3)

You can find it in my Artfire shop with the other tutorials or you can purchase from my blog here via secure Paypal checkout and immediate file download. You will first be directed to a page that offers some of my other tutorials on there, also for immediate download.

Shortly I will also list individual rocks, so that you can mix and match which tutorials you want. I will also put together a package for all 3 tutorials in the series for a 10% discount. If you have previously purchased both of my part 1 and 2, send me a message and I will send you a coupon for an equal discount. My apologies ahead of time, but I can only do this through my Artfire Shop as Etsy does not have the feature to apply gift certificates or coupons.
Individual Tutorials for single stones are also going up like these ones:


($6.00 Ryolite)



  
$6.00 (Basalt Rock)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...