Jul 6, 2008

Butterflies...

I've had a request to make butterfly earrings and scoured 'google' for caned butterflies. There are some great tutorials out there, but I wasn't in the mood to copy or to sit down and start 5 different canes. The reason is time, so I shortcut my endeavour with something 'printable'...shrink plastic. 'Quickie' designs seems to be my motto for this summer. Affordable things that people can purchase on a whim.
I'll still plan on using these 'printables' here for actual canes...come Fall/Winter. Right now things are too hectic, but am looking forward to do some caning again. I made some orca and gray whale sunset ones years ago and still have a few slices of them. All my previous butterfly and even turtle canes have been used up without ever having gotten a picture of them. click on the pics for closer view.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...