Sep 22, 2007

Another Leaf turned...officially FALL

Driving to the next town about 180 clips away is sure an inspiration to create something with leaves. So here is my newest Fall necklace. Copper, variegated and gold leaf in a jade translucent polymer clay that has pinata ink worked in it also. The necklace itself is crocheted and 4 strand braided with recycled glass, semiprecious smoky quartz and other beads. Had this at the market today and it received a lot of oo-ahs. I'm very pleased with this. Too bad my camera doesn't pick up the shifting colours and light which reminds me of ammolite.



4 comments:

georgia said...

oh tina what a great necklace!!!!!

and i do like the landscape cabachons
too!

yes, the leaves here are reaching into their prime... it is very inspiring...

hugs, iggy

Gera Scott Chandler said...

Hey Tina- that necklace is GLORIOUS! You've been making magic in your studio.

xo
gera

Anonymous said...

Tian I'm loving your blog I check a little too often. This leaf necklace is wonderful!

On A Thousand Hills said...

Ooooh! :) Very nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...