Mar 28, 2013

Mini Bowls

Bowls aren’t only decorative but small dishes and bowls are so handy and I use a few myself. They don’t just hold rings and other jewellery removed at bedtime or when doing dishes, but can be used for an assortment of trinkets. My husband uses a small wooden one for pocket change. They could of course hold all sorts of other things like sea shells and bits of sea glass, beads and even soap etc.

These here measure between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 inches. My favourite is the one with Batik & Shimmer and Faux carved bone trim. I stamped the undersides with either my signature stamp or used initial cane slices.

DSC07997DSC07998DSC07995DSC07996DSC07994

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love them!

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Those are great. I need to make a list of all the things I want to do. This was on my original list but I lost the list and need a new list.

Unknown said...

Love these!

Unknown said...

These look so cool and I love the green color! You have great talent!

Belinda said...

OH My your mini bowls are beautiful !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...