Aug 12, 2011

Orange Love Affair

I’ve been so busy, but thought I should make time for a small update.
I’ve never been much of an orange fan, orange the colour that is…until it just struck me! It’s such a happy and sunny colour. Our summer has been extremely lacking in sunshine and we haven’t had a day over 19 degrees. All of August so far has been cast over and cool and this is perhaps why I’m suddenly drawn to orange, along with yellow and red (I miss those summer sunsets!)
Here are a few of my latest creations…all orange…orange u glad? (sorry, couldn’t help that one)
Orange Batik dropsorange pc batik drops
DSC06277Orange Crochet by Tina Holdenpc hook flowers2 by Tina Holden
Orange  Turtle by Tina Holdenfun pc flowers
Ok…I snuck a green flower in there, but was too lazy to crop.Sun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...