Jan 18, 2011

Now why did I delete that Program for?

For some reason I noticed this program on my computer and gave it a try, only to realize that while it was free it came with advertising. All I wanted was to be able and insert photos in a table sort of thing, but it turned itself into a slideshow which I didn't want. I inserted photos and clicked on 'save' (even though I wasn't quite finished) and was taken to a website. Then when it was published it had advertising on it and didn't like because it detracts, so deleted the program...
Just now I go into my Picasa and I see the photo collage there! ohhhhhh...but I have deleted the program and don't know where I had gotten if from, lol. tsk tsk...lesson learned...don't always be in such a rush to get rid of things! I suppose there are other ways to do collaged photos, but this was so simple!...drag and drop into space.
Here is the photo...



3 comments:

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Nice...but did you check your basket..all is not lost...deleted items go into a basket...you may still be there and you can recover it....unless you emptied the basket of all deleted items. good luck

Lupe Meter said...

Love your collage, Tina! I know what you mean about certain programs that come with advertisements...have to be very careful these days. A nice collection of your beautiful creations!

Beadcomber said...

It's not in the basket, lol...I uninstalled the program. And the basket gets emptied every week. No biggie...it was just a reminder not to be in such a hurry.
Thanks Lupe :). About being careful...I wanted see someones blog and copied and pasted into the browser as it wasn't clickable and was taken to this 'survey'. I thought this is strange, they want me to fill out a survey, so I did (just 4 questions), then it was win an Ipad, enter your cell-phone here (don't have one so entered daughters)went onto next page...more questions (strange!) and a little teeny text below that says $5.99per month billed to the phone and I'm panicking! I didn't finish this one and hit X to close and another window popped up "Wait!", closed again and another pops up "Wait!"...scary. Now I have to run my Ad-adware program. Then I look closer at the blog address and the gal has blgospot typed instead of blogspot! Am emailing her right now to let her know as she's a well-known blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...