Mar 11, 2009

Free Polymer Clay Tutorial

I've decided to do a few free tutorials for polymer clay. This is a basic tutorial on conditioning clay and adding inclusions. The lesson is also part of my Bam Bam bracelet as well as my Friendship pin/pendant tutorials. I'm offering it for free because I don't want to have to repeat these simple steps in my paid tutorials, so anything repetitive and/or geared for a beginner will become a free lesson. I'll be doing another one soon.

(just click on the images to enlarge) Note: you do not require black clay for this part...


(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You very much for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is crazy nice...all of it is amazing....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...