Nov 21, 2008

Polymer Clay on Canvas

Bought some canvas in various sizes last month. Been wanting to do some collage on them combined with painting. This one is a small trial. Measures just 5 x 7. I used pan pastels, acrylics and polymer clay. I think I'll do another one or two to compliment this one and then try a larger one.
Canvases come primed. If you want to paint with acrylics, do so before applying your clay. I used a little TLS where I apply the clay. All can be baked at polymer clay temperature and baking time.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina

Well if this is a trial, and it is wonderful I can't imagine what the next one is going to look like.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

that looks great Tina. can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

I have never used polymer clay! This is pretty!
Do you cook it then glue on canvas? Can you give me some directions?
Thanks Kelly
nanaluvs2@yahoo.com

Magpie Magic said...

Fabulous idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...