Mar 31, 2016

Have you made your 10 x 10 for the Fimo World Project yet?

Covering the 10 x 10 squares.
Here is the Facebook Group link
There is still time to make your project. Here is what I submitted. And yes I used Fimo. I switched back to Fimo (Professional) after a long absenteeism. Why did I switch back? Because I got tired of the inconsistencies with other polymer clay.
True, some say Fimo is a bit harder to condition, but if you have spent enough time with polymer clay, you'll soon appreciate why after a bit of  handling, the rolling snakes to a fine tip without a hitch makes it THE reliable clay. I don't mind whacking it a bit with my acrylic roller before putting it through the pasta machine, I actually enjoy it! lol

So here is my 10 x 10 titled 'Nautilus'. It's an 'Aquarium style' with free floating beads. I used Black Fimo Professional, my crackle technique (tutorials are on my website I even used some Fimo Metal Pulvers I still have in my stash. The metal vs. mica is obvious.

While I was at it, I also created one of my Aquarium Pendants...Want to see a tutorial? or two? I'm almost finished with an Aquarium pendant tutorial and then I'll share "Secrets of the Nautilus"....


Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Tina these are amazing. Very nice indeed.

Tina Holden said...

Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...