Jan 20, 2012

Is it possible? part 2

I don’t like Glossy items for some projects and there are times when I want to preserve that Matte natural look that Polymer Clay has after curing. Here is the piece of lighter clay I wanted to share…If you look closely…you can see the channels that the cracks make in the clay. Remember that this clay is just as soft when it comes out of the package.

By now some of you have an inkling of what I did here (I emailed you) and there is one other person I can think of and he probably knows what I’m talking about, lol, but I’d love to hear some guesses… Wanna guess?? Would be so interesting and might spark further experiments…

Tina crackle 2

I’ll play a bit more today and will share with you on Sunday…

3 comments:

Barb Alexander said...

I haven't a clue how you did that but I love it, Tina!!

Christina said...

Tina I cant wait for the reveal of how you did this. It is amazing and I can see so many things done with this design!

Beadcomber said...

For now I've just told a few of my friends how I did this and will create some jewelry and things with it first. I'm still trying variations. When I'm out of ideas I'll do a tutorial on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...