Jan 31, 2012

Evergreen Series

I’ve started on my Jewellery line for 2012. This green and copper series will be “Evergreen”. Not exactly the Pantone Tangerine, but that one is coming. Evergreen reminds me of the forests I live in with branches criss-cross each other and light reflects through in between them.

I’ll be working in sets of earrings, necklace, bracelet, but am also working on different shapes at the same time. I’ve put these up on my other ArtFire shop. I figure it’s better to keep my jewellery separate from my Tutorials and Supplies.

The bracelet with the Turquoise fits up to 7 1/2” and the one with the copper beads only fits up to 7”. I have a 6 3/4” wrist and the copper beads fits almost snug. The other one fits loose.

DSC06891

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...