Jan 23, 2012

Crackle and Shimmer

I was going to post yesterday, but we ended up having an incredible hurricane with gusts of more than 100 km/hour winds which did a bit of damage to roofs and properties in our neighbourhood. The storm took us by surprise in how it picked up so quickly and fortunately our damage is minor. I tried to get photos while we were on the beach, but my video camera decided to have a hissy-fit and froze. Maybe it was scared of the storm, because it works again.

I made up necklace with one of my new crackles. First Batik and Shimmer and now Crackle and Shimmer. I made a few variations by combining with other techniques. I then applied resin and sanded the pieces. Not quite sure when I’ll have the tutorial ready, but I’ll announce it here. Right now I’m working on another one. 

DSC06873DSC06870

DSC06872

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to HAVE to get that tutorial. Posted this to pinterest they look so good

ByJoJo said...

Can't wait for the tutorial! They look amazing!

Lupe Meter said...

Crackle and shimmer...oh boy, can't wait, Tina! Loving these pendants!

Unknown said...

Do you sell the "crackle" to make our own beads?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...