Feb 10, 2011

Romantic Renaissance Heart Pendants, a tutorial in time for Valentines

This is what I've been busy with since breaking my finger. Luckily I had shot plenty of video to edit. It's been only 1 1/2 weeks, but is less painful, so am able to start work again. Am thinking of creating myself a custom splint though for extra support.
Anyway, Valentines Day is around the corner and meant to have this out a week ago, but it's finally finished!

In this lesson detailed step by step will guide you to create a renaissance heart shaped pendant. Tutorial has 51 photos, 49 steps and 18 pages.

Through different stages you'll learn to create:

- A pendant that is textured front and back
- Embed wire for secure hanging
- Shape bezels and edgings for stones and pendants
- Inlay chain and stones
- Form prongs/claws to hold chain or stones in place
- How to texture the bezels
- To apply metallic powders
- Adding other decorative elements to enhance your piece.
- Plenty of tips to help you create a stunning piece

If you want this tutorial, I've listed one in Etsy and several in my ArtFire...I have the links on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...