Apr 14, 2010

Steampunkery - Polymer Clay Bracelet

My Polymer Clay bracelet a day (almost) color challenge is taking a turn with technique. I'm still playing with my Batik and will continue making more, but am thinking of doing a tutorial again on how to make various bracelet tiles and thought it needed a theme that was simple to do. I chose 'steampunk'. This bracelet has a steel blue base with metallic silver and bronze highlights. The tutorial will focus on simple surface treatment, texturing and also show tips on how to create gear look alikes with common tools for those that don't have watch parts handy. Focus will be on simple materials and simple tools.




2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Tina this is fantastic!!!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

stargazzer said...

Hi Tina,

Just wanted to let you know I received my four bags of surpluss beads you sold through Etsy. I am very impressed with the quality of you work. I loved them. I am also injoying using your tuts as well.
Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...