Apr 18, 2010

Polymer Clay Batik Necklace - Amethyst

This weekend I was only able to make a few Polymer Clay Batik tiles and assemble and finish one necklace. I crocheted some copper wire and amethyst chips for which I made a focal pendant as well as 2 side beads. The clasp end connectors are also covered in the textured clay.
In my haste the picture of the whole necklace turned out too blurry, but will take another tomorrow, along with the matching bracelet and earrings. It's too dark now...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Tina! I think the picture turned out beautiful. I love the crochet copper wire...absolutely beautiful how it all flows together.

Cara Jane (surfingcat) said...

What an interesting necklace. great idea to match the clasp end connectors. Look forward to seeing the whole set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...