Nov 1, 2007

Clay for pain-relief!

Today was absolutely gorgeous weather. Had to spent a bit of time outside, but no working in the yard 'cause I hurt my back and am stiff as a board! Thought I could undo the kinks with stretches, but instead found I needed help to put on my own socks. Arrrgh! I hate being sick or unable to do things for myself, so was in total self-denial....until the pain started talking!! And unfortunate me, no painkiller in the house other than ordinary shelf-stuff...so I spent some time claying to get my mind off of my back (sounds funny!). It worked for a couple of hours. Made some milifiori canes for what will be a set of 7 Chakra Petals, the symbols for the different chakras. I made Root Chakra and Sacral Chakra canes. The Sacral Chakra Cane before reducing. The Root Chakra reduced and a couple of slices. Tomorrow I plan on making the Solar Plexus and Heart Chakra Canes.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome canes Tina...glad they helped a little with your pain. Can't wait to see what you make with the 7 finished canes.

georgia said...

i think i must try your remedy as i also have somehow hurt my back... so today will be a clay day for me too.

love the canes and am also keen to see the final product!

iggy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...