Jan 31, 2008

It's been a heart day at work...

Making Polymer Clay hearts that is. Not the only thing I did, but its been a hard day. Seems this year there is a lot more interest about Valentine's Day. Don't know why, but even I am engrossed in it and hubby is even asking if I'll prefer Hershey or real kisses, lol. (what if I like BOTH! I can't just choose ONE!) Sentimentals aside...
First it was one heart, then another and pretty soon I ended up making small hearts, big hearts, red ones, green ones, multi-colour, stamped, embossed. You know how when you start something you can't stop. Here are just a few of what I've made...made earrings to match too, teeny hearts.

7 comments:

Stark said...

Just found your blog through polymer ponderings . . . Very pretty hearts! I love the way the three you show are all quite different from each other. Will be sure to check out your picturetrail and Flickr albums as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim said...

Love the green one. I really love all your work.

artbrat said...

Hi Tina-I found your blog after doing a search on Pinata inks. It sent me to a page from Oct. with - HEARTS. Then I went to your current posts and found some more. Glad to have stumbled across your blog.

artbrat said...

Ok, I'm a dork, it was a triangle. I think its time to stop surfing the net and do some work.

Tina Holden said...

Thanks for all your nice comments! Artbrat, don't feel dorky, hearts and triangles are both shapes :) lol

Janine said...

I love your hearts! I work in pmc/sterling/lampwork and live on the island too. That snow scene was quite something! Rain forest, under snow...

:')
Janine

Vanessa said...

Hi T

Love the new pieces.

V

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...