Pages

▼

My Pages

▼

Nov 21, 2008

Polymer Clay on Canvas

Bought some canvas in various sizes last month. Been wanting to do some collage on them combined with painting. This one is a small trial. Measures just 5 x 7. I used pan pastels, acrylics and polymer clay. I think I'll do another one or two to compliment this one and then try a larger one.
Canvases come primed. If you want to paint with acrylics, do so before applying your clay. I used a little TLS where I apply the clay. All can be baked at polymer clay temperature and baking time.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina

    Well if this is a trial, and it is wonderful I can't imagine what the next one is going to look like.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks great Tina. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used polymer clay! This is pretty!
    Do you cook it then glue on canvas? Can you give me some directions?
    Thanks Kelly
    nanaluvs2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! If you want me to continue to blog, please do comment as your comments mean a lot to me. It means that at least some of you are reading. I'm sorry that I have to ask for comment moderation but I took the CAPTCHA off to make it easier. I tried leaving it anonymous and that anyone could post, but ended up getting a daily box full of weird random spam. Thanks for your understanding :)